The programme supports the contemporary artistic creation, stimulating its research and development by hosting two residencies for EMERGING ARTISTS. It provides to the selected projects conditions for its development during one month. O Rumo do Fumo offers: financial support, rehearsal studio, artistic counselling and organization of a work-in-progress presentation at Espaço da Penha.
- September 7 to October 3 2020, with informal public presentation on October 2;
- October 26 to November 21 2020, with informal public presentation on November 20.
- The project must be an original work, in creation phase and yet to premiere, in the field of Dance and/or Performance;
- The author of the project must have created a maximum of 3 works with presentation in a professional context (this limit is applied for each author in projects with more than one author);
- Presentation of the project, including identification, description, objectives to be achieved, biographies of the interveners, planned calendar and mention other existing supports;
- Submission of videos from previous projects;
- Accepted application languages: Portuguese and English.
For questions regarding the residency programme, please contact email@example.com
O Rumo do Fumo - Residency Programme is supported by Câmara Municipal de Lisboa / Divisão de Acção Cultural / Direcção Municipal de Cultura
Self with mistake by Henrique Furtado Vieira: artistic residency 5 - 31 August 2019, informal presentation 29 August 2019
TOUCH by Emilie Gregersen: artistic residency30 September - 26 October 2019, informal presentation on 25 October 2019
Molto bene, molto male - le canzoni del Paradiso by Polina Akhmetzyanova: artistic residency 12 November - 8 December 2018, informal presentation 7 December 2018
FrontMan by Juliana Oliveira: artistic residency 8 October - 3 November 2018, workshop 11 October 2018, informal presentation 2 November 2018